Vultr VPS Setup
- Log in to Vultr or create an account
- Create a VPS instance by clicking the plus icon on the top right
- Select Cloud Compute
- Select Regular Performance
- Select the region closest to your location
- Select Debian 11 x64
- Select the 25 GB SSD priced at $5/month
- Turn off "Enable Auto Backups"
- Can keep the "Additional Features" the same
- Under Server Hostname & Label you will want to name your server. The Hostname will be the same for all VPS setups you complete, and the Label Name will be the name for that specific Server. For example: Hostname: GreenNodeServer Label Name: GreenNode1
- Click Deploy Now
- Wait for the installation to finish (this may take a few minutes)
Green Node Installation:
Please sign in to leave a comment.