*Please note that Set Power Free is not a paid partner with Vultr. While we may recommend or mention Vultr in some of our content, we are not compensated by Vultr in any way. Our recommendations are based solely on our own experiences and research, and we do not receive any financial incentives for promoting their services.
It is important to us that our readers and followers are aware of our business relationships, and we strive to maintain transparency in all of our content. If you have any questions or concerns about our partnerships or recommendations, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
To Check the Status of Your Node Through Vultr:
1.Log into your Vultr account and click on the server you’d like to check the status
2. Click View Console
3. If root@"USERNAME" is displayed, continue to step 10. If root@"USERNAME" is not displayed, type the word "root" and click ENTER Copy the password for your server from the details page(where you clicked View Console)
4. Click the toolbar icon on the left side of the window
5. With the toolbar expanded, click the clipboard icon
6. Click in the text area, and paste (Mac: ⌘ + V, Windows: Ctrl + V) the password in the text box 7. Click Paste
8. Hide the toolbar by clicking the toolbar button
9. Click ENTER, to submit the password
10. Click the toolbar icon on the left side of the window
11. With the toolbar expanded, click the clipboard icon
12. Click in the text area, and paste (Mac: ⌘ + V, Windows: Ctrl + V) the following command
systemctl status green.service
13. Hide the toolbar by clicking the toolbar button
14. Click ENTER
15. Your console will then display the node status to inform you if it is active or inactive, as well as how many nodes you have active.